|First||Previous (PART III. Miscellaneous.)||Next (SECOND SCHEDULE. PROPORTION OF RATES TO BE REMITTED.)|
HOUSING (FINANCIAL AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS) ACT, 1932
Rules To Be Complied With By Certain Houses.
1. In these rules the expression “floor area” means the total area of all the floors of a house measured in the prescribed manner.
2. The floor area of a house shall not be less than 500 square feet nor more than 1,250 square feet.
3. A house shall contain at least three rooms.
4. Houses shall in respect of their sites, aspect, planning, construction, sanitation and number per acre comply with the prescribed conditions.
5. A house shall in respect of the size, number of rooms and necessary appurtenances be in general accordance with prescribed plans or with such other plans as may be approved by the Minister.