|First||Previous (SECOND SCHEDULE Form of Receipt)||Next (FOURTH SCHEDULE Supplementary Provisions in Relation to Regulatory Directions)|
CREDIT UNION ACT, 1997
Credit Committee, Credit Control Committee and Membership Committee
1. The membership of a credit committee, credit control committee and membership committee shall include at least one director.
2. A credit committee, credit control committee and membership committee shall—
(a) meet as often as necessary to carry out their functions;
(b) submit a written report to the board of directors at each meeting of the board; and
(c) comply with any instruction of the board of directors.
3. A credit committee shall have not less than three members and a member of the credit control committee, the credit control officer or a credit officer shall not be eligible for membership.
4. A credit control committee shall have not less than three members and a member of the credit committee, the credit control officer or a credit officer shall not be eligible for membership.
5. A membership committee shall have not less than one member.
6. If a director of a credit union who is a member of—
(a) the credit committee, or
(b) the credit control committee, or
(c) the membership committee,
ceases to hold the office of a director, he shall thereupon cease to be a member of the committee in question and, if he held the office of chairman, vice-chairman, treasurer or secretary of that committee, he shall also thereupon cease to hold that office.