|First||Previous (PART IV. Financial Provisions.)||Next (SECOND SCHEDULE. Instruments Validated.)|
STATE PROPERTY ACT, 1954
State Land to which Sections 10 and 11 do not apply.
1. Any land vested in the Minister for Lands by virtue of the Forestry (Redistribution of Public Services) Order, 1933 (S.R. & O., No. 158 of 1933), or acquired under the Forestry Acts, 1919 and 1928 or under the Forestry Act, 1946 (No. 13 of 1946).
2. State minerals within the meaning of the Minerals Development Act, 1940 (No. 31 of 1940), except sand, gravel, stone or clay which is not more than twenty feet below the surface.
3. Any land acquired by the Minister for Industry and Commerce under the Air Navigation and Transport Act, 1936 (No. 4 of 1936).
4. The Bourn Vincent Memorial Park, being the land to which the Bourn Vincent Memorial Park Act, 1932 (No. 31 of 1932), applies.
5. The National Stud Farm within the meaning of the National Stud Act, 1945 (No. 31 of 1945).
6. The Johnstown Castle Agricultural College, being the land to which the Johnstown Castle Agricultural College Act, 1945 (No. 33 of 1945), applies.
7. The land described in the Second and Third Schedules to the Air Navigation and Transport Act, 1950 (No. 4 of 1950).